A Beautiful April Ends

Taking a short break from watching Charade (with my favorites, Audrey Hepburn, as well as Carey Grant woohooo) to do a quick blog post. Hi! How have you been? I've been dandy.
April has been a splendid month. From the amazing Spring Break in north Carolina, to this past weekend seeing one of my best friends getting married, it's been unforgettable. So here are some pictures; I mostly rely on other people to capture these things, so I don't really have very many at all, but I thought I might as well put them up.

Also: Happy belated birthday to my wonderful Nanna!! I love you so much and I miss you!



North Carolina:





(Apparently my father wrote a book?)




The Wedding:

(No I am not wearing white tights in the above picture. Ahem.)







One of the most precious things I have ever seen in my whole life:



Comments

Popular Posts