April at Last

My New Years resolution was to blog at least once a month, and for a moment I thought I'd missed March! I've missed a lot of other things I was supposed to have done in March... luckily, not blogging though :) Hello April!
Easter was fun. Here's us on our walk in Seattle:






We got a puppy! He is a cutie, a Bernese Mountain Dog, but he chews on EVERYTHING. He's teething, poor guy, and his favorite thing to gnaw on is our exposed flesh. Sometimes he chases us around the house nipping our knees. Here he is on the first day...









Here he is sleeping by Gracie's giant stuffed Max, looking like a stuffed toy.






Well, I don't know if I made the announcement buuutt.... I got into BYU Provo!! And I'm all set to go to Helaman Halls next year.

I so wanted to go to Heritage, it broke my heart a little when I didn't get an early enough time slot to make it. I'd been planning meals and so excited about the extra living space and my own shower. Or at least one I could share with only six girls. And my own kitchen.... my gosh, it all seemed so perfect.

But I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for me, and knows where I'm meant to be. And as of right now, I'll be in Hinckley Hall with a girl names Marissa who seems very nice. I hope we get along.

So Spring Break is next week, then CP presentations and Grace's wedding and AP tests, and before you know it we'll be in May! Exciting stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts