Monday.


Just read the book "Pursuit of Love" by Nancy Mitford, which was darling and very british, and made me giggle quite a bit. Here is a short passage:

"'Yes, of course, I know that's true. But you'd much rather stay, wouldn't you?' said Linda, hopefully.
'Oh no, I don't think so. There might be air-raids.'
At this Linda gave up. Children might or might not enjoy air-raids actually in progress, but a child who was not thrilled by the idea of them was incomprehensible to her, and she could not imagine having conceived such a being."

We watched Night and Day last night, a Carey Grant movie. When Dad put it on pause to go do some things Andrew, Gracie and I played with Ajax. Then we came up with a game where whenever he walked in the room we fell to the floor and didn't move or speak, just to see what he'd do. He mostly just chewed on Andrew's feet.

Now it's 1:56 and I have to change and get in the car by 2:00 to go to work so I'd better go.

Here is a cute spiritual video. :')

-Madeleine


Comments

Popular Posts