Midwinter break!

A lot of Supernatural, a massive sugar-related headache, putting off working on my CP presentation for the millionth time... this midwinter break thing has been a dream my friends. Not to mention seeing University of Utah's gymnastics team (6th in the nation!) battle it out with UW and TIE, with some amazing ladies who I love. Laughing my head off with Sophie and doing some old school fan-girling over our favorite TV star. Sometimes we need a little break to be lazy bums.

I'll show you what these look like on soon, they are my beauteous precious babies and I love them :)



 I have been reading Mistborn VERY slowly but surely. I keep it in my bag for when I get a moment to read at school, which makes for some very slow progress. Also read Romeo and Juliet after seeing the ballet (IT WAS SO GOOD, GUYS, JUST STOP, TOO MANY FEELS) and I am STILL using a christmas mug. You can also see my new painfully pink sketchbook over there ;)



Here's a page from it. The pages rip out, which I was not happy to find out because I have bad experiences with rip-outy pages, but so far they've been acceptable.



Ope, and here come the shameless self-photography. Valentines Day.












Comments

Popular Posts