2013

I know it's not even Christmas yet, so it's a little early for a review of the year 2013, but I was just looking at my "year in review" on Facebook, and a lot of cool stuff has happened. This year was really, really good. I met a ton of milestones.

I finally got to go to North Carolina for Spring Break, reuniting with one of my best friends.



One of my best and oldest friends got MARRIED, and I was a bridesmaid!!!!



I did the whole prom thing with my two best friends from High School.







 I graduated from High School!!!




 I had one of the best vacations of my life over the Summer in Port Townsend with my Mom! <3


And I got into/WENT to BYU, my dream college, and am here with some of my best friends and have made some amazing new friends too!





Then I turned 19 and now I am two days away from completing my first semester of college. I MEAN HOLY SMOKES this year was crazy!

I'll write a post later about what I hope next year brings :)

Comments

Popular Posts