Good morning!
I have been drinking tea and watching TED talks, and listening to Johnny Mathis, and trying to be strong and not devour the Nutella that magically appeared in our cupboard. (I'm pronouncing it NUT-ella in my head, not NEW-tella. Bite me, Canadians.) Its been a productive morning.

My friend, when she went to college, ate 18 jars of Nutella in one semester. Mostly by the spoonful. I am very impressed/disgusted/fascinated by this; I personally have the kind of body that expands two pant sizes after a mere four spoonfuls of the stuff. I wish I was kidding.

This is something I stumbled upon in the most random and "by-chance" ways, and it made me cry several times, and giggle, and stand up straighter, and think about myself and who I am. I have always had a passion for both theatre and poetry, and I had never considered this strange and wonderful mix of the two. It startled and fixated me and I'd love to give it a try, even though I've always thought the people who did this had to be big black men with rich deep voices and difficult childhoods. I don't know.

But my gosh. This woman is extraordinary.















Comments

Popular Posts