Awkward.


1) I found an old document from 7th or 8th grade on the school computer, entitled "Edward Cullen my one true love." When I opened it, I was shocked to find 119 pages of the words "Edward Cullen" over and over again in fancy red font.

2) Also I was writing up a paper for my AP Government class, and it was on cloning. It asked what groups would be affected by the changes I was proposing. I wrote...


"Scientists probably want to keep doing research. People who suffer or have loved ones suffering from diseases probably want everything possible to be done in order to find a cure, regardless of the countless deaths of embryos. America probably wants to keep up with other nations who are not opposed to this kind of research and may make breakthroughs.
I’m sure if embryos could talk they’d be really passionate about this subject."


At which point I just exit out of the document because this essay clearly I'm not in the state of mind to be writing a serious essay.

That is all.

Comments

Popular Posts