Nice Things

Nice things:
-IT SNOWED TODAY!! Didn't stick, but it was thrilling. Although I was shocked to that not everyone felt the same... in Washington if a single snowflake falls, everyone goes ape-crazy in pure Christmas joy. But there were a few groans about how once the snow does stick, we won't see the ground again 'till March. Which, you know. But it's snow.
-Michael Buble. SO MUCH Michael Buble. His voice is the absolute best thing in the entire world. It's like I have to tell my stress "Sssshhhhh. Shh. Michael is singing. It's going to be okay."
It totally works.
-Harry Potter Astronomy in the planetarium! A jumpy house! Eggnog ice-cream!!! = A good Friday. And as far as blind dates go it wasn't too awkward.
-I watched "The Orphanage" with some friends on Saturday night. It's this spanish horror movie. It was psychologically scarring. I'm not kidding. I seriously may never be the same.
But good company was enjoyed, and I kicked butt at foosball afterwards, so it still can count as a nice thing:)
-My friend Shelley is an incredible human being and gave me a giant box of cinnamon Life and a candy bar because she loves me. <3<3<3 Did you know I am addicted to cereal? It was an inspired gift.

Yay! Just a few of the lovely things that happened this week:) Hope next week is great for everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts