Hare Hare Krishna Krishna

Amanda and I went to Holi for Hare Krishna!!!
It was waaaaaay fun :) It was a little crazy and I definitely smelled strongly of marijuana even after showering, but it was an amazing experience. And we ate crazy good indian food beforehand with Amanda's awesome cousin.







Afterwards we went to the men's volleyball game. It was awesome and we won of course and the boys are sooo cute and no that's not the only reason we go but it definitely is a kew factor ;)


(I went the week before too with Kari... hehe)


AND Yesterday I got a chance to watch the LDS women's conference. It was awesome. I feel so loved and fulfilled with my place as a woman in this church. I love the prophet and the apostles, I love the Lord. I feel so grateful for their council and the council of wonderful female authorities in the church as well. I am grateful for the power of the priesthood in my life and the many, many blessings I get from it each week. I honestly feel grateful that we get to access the priesthood through righteous men- it brings us together and emphasizes God's purpose and plan of eternal families- that men and women complete each other and need one another. I think it's beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts