My Week in Pictures!

Here are some pictures from my week!

We went sledding at this insane sledding place on Monday with the ward. It was crazy, and also extremely freezing. I screamed and shrieked in Faith's ear every single time we went flying down the hill, air-borne over the bumps- it was great.



Amanda and I had a Valentines date at the gym.... #foreveralone



 Then on Saturday we went to this adorable shop in Provo called Cherry Lane Boutique, it was absolutely adorable. It was kitschy and homey and quirky...I found a pretty skirt :)

 There's this whole line of houses and I thought this place would be crazy to live in... it looks so creepy and gothic, and it has so much character. Might possibly actually be totally freaky to live in. But I mean, check out that weeping willow *love*

My friend Maddy Mae wore a gorgeous vintage 1950s cape-dress to church, so I took a picture of it blowing in the wind dramatically after dinner. Tomorrow we're doing a photo shoot, so I'll hopefully upload some fun pictures of her and Shelley soon.



And finally, because I can't resist, my new celeb crush, Mark Mcmorris, Canadian Skateboarder and bronze medal winner in the 2014 olympics. Swoon. Swoonswoonswoon.


Comments

Popular Posts