Pictures This Week

My New Camera is down for a while; ran out of batteries and my charger hasn't arrived from home yet (I was silly and left it). :( Plus it's so good that I tend to use my little camera for silly selfies and room pictures, which is what I have to share with you today! In the future you can expect some beautiful shots around campus that I took with my nikon though! :)

I lazed in bed a little bit with my Totoro plushie and Pikachu, and decided to take a picture of our cuddles.






My nails are all pretty :) When the purple polish is in the light it glints like, the exact shade of teal as my other fingers are. It makes me happy, even though this Israeli guy who scammed me and my mother told us to never put nail polish on because it was bad for our nails, and thus far I have listened to his advice, as it was very expensive advice. But I couldn't resist.


I have been decorating the wall by my bed, because I forgot to bring back my posters from home and I am so sick of white brick!!!! White brick is very creatively unstimulating. I am going to try to paint a lot and cover up as much of it as I can, especially with quotes and scriptures.



Thanks for reading guys! Here's a super awkward picture!! YOU'RE WELCOME.  xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts