Elder Alex Burt



We sent Alex off at the airport this morning, to Brazil for two years on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He'll be brilliant... I love him and I'll miss him so so much. I'm already slowly realizing what a big deal it was that this morning, groggy and tired in a big empty-ish airport, I hugged my wonderful, hilarious brother good bye for two years. And when he comes back we'll all be different. If I'd fully thought about it I probably would have cried more and hugged him longer.

But he's doing what he's supposed to and I'm so proud of my big brother. He's going exactly where he needs to, and it's the Lord's plan for him, as well as for us. Me, and Mom and Dad and Andrew and Gracie. 


Me and my brother, everyone:



Siblings through the years... (because I couldn't help embarrassing myself)


Comments

Popular Posts