Volleyball and Lost

I'm in Team Sports in P.E., and I've actually kind of been enjoying playing the sports.... I'm no athlete, but I can be kind of competitive, so I have a good time. Today, the teacher told us we were starting the Volleyball Unit! Oh, joy!!! Finally, an indoor unit, playing a game I generally associate with females! This is going to a blast!! Hooray!!

And that is how I learned that Volleyball is the sport I am worst at. Out of every sport.

I'm not going to amuse you with details. It's actually not that amusing. I just can't hit that rock-hard ball that crushes my poor brittle wrists, it leaves them red and sore and one of these days will probably snap them in half.
Sadly, neither can the rest of my team.

On a different note, have you ever noticed that you never really realize how much time you've spent watching a show on Netflix until a season passes? And you kind of stop and go hey. I started this a few days ago. That's.... um... hey, that's like 17 hours.
And then you feel very sad and pathetic.
 Siiighhhhh.


Oh and don't forget the part where you look up pictures of people online post them on your blog. I've passed creepy now. Don't pity me.




Comments

Popular Posts