Happy Halloween!

Eating candy from the bowl at home when it's utterly unearned just makes one feel kind of gluttonous. I do it nonetheless; we watched The Prestige last night (that moviiee) and snuck candy out of the bowl, and got surprisingly fewer trick-or-treaters than usual. There was a tiny TINY red-headed boy who totally forgot what to say, and it melted my heart a little.




LOOK!! I COOKED!! I decided it was a good idea to utilize the candy we have left over instead of letting it lay around all tempting. However, planned failed, because look how I made super fattening cookies and still have almost an entire bag of candy left. HAH.





(Tip: put LOTS of almond joys in, but less kit-kats. Kit-kat innards get all weird and dried up in the oven. But almond joys? HEAVENLY.)

P.S. these are iphone pictures, so they're not as pretty as the fancy camera would have perhaps made them. However, we make do. Here's an awkward picture of me standing proudly beside my gooey creations.



Happy Halloween everybody! Hope you ingested lots of cheap sugar and are now gearing up for CHRISTMAS!! The most magical marvelous wonderful time of the year!




Comments

Popular Posts