A Few Week's Worth of Pictures

Hello! Happy daylight-savings time!

Some pictures....
 An Outfit!

My Doings On Instagram...





Pheobe is cute.                                                                                   My mom is beautiful.


Gracie serenades Thea with One Direction :) 




Here I am drinking tea out of my Beatles mug...



                                                                  Esther Hair :)


So my mom and I have decided to have a sweet potato week, where all our dinners are primarily made using sweet potatoes. In fact, this may last longer than this week, as I have ten mouth-watering recipes that I am determined to create! I shall keep you updated on the ones that turn out well. And probably the ones that fail too.

This last week was exhausting. I hope the coming week is a little better. Alex leaving will be really really hard, but I know that him being an Elder will bring us peace and blessings, and some protection from the raging storm of the world right now. I am so proud of him, and I know he's going to be amazing; and I know that no matter how bleak things look, our family will be loved and taken care of be our Heavenly Father. He's ready for this, and so are we.

Comments

Popular Posts