Past, Present, and Future

I love this video because the beautiful daughter of god is so full of goodness and light, and also because it is my life. It goes through all the most important moments of my life so far and it references all the beauty of what is to come as well. It makes me so happy.

HERE's another video I watched today. I am going to print out this talk and study it more this week. There is so much to learn from it, and if gives me so much hope and excitement for the future. This is just the beginning- there is so much more to come, both in this life and the next; I've barely begun my "once upon a time." I can't wait to see what the future holds.

I am grateful for all the moments that have brought me to this point- good and bad. I am excited to see what comes next.

=

Comments

Popular Posts